Examining the ongoing challenges of delivering high-quality, value-added ERP services in Higher Education.


Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Brief Statement of Purpose

Welcome to my new blog -- Putting ERP to Work in Higher Ed. I realize that's a terrible title, and hope to have an epiphany soon. This is my fifth or sixth foray into blogging, but my first attempt at something resembling a "professional" blog about my day job.

In the coming weeks, look for information about my upcoming presentations at the Higher Education User Group (HEUG) Alliance 2011 and the Oracle Applications User Group (OAUG) Collaborate '11. Read about lessons I've learned for managing projects, implementing systems, and trying to keep up with the rapid (or is it "rabid"?) pace of information technology. Also, learn about the ongoing challenges for managing the financial systems footprint at Harvard University.

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter -- @jasonshaffner.

0 Comments:

<< Home