Examining the ongoing challenges of delivering high-quality, value-added ERP services in Higher Education.


Saturday, February 9, 2013

Prepping for HEUG Alliance13: Part 1

Only six weeks to go until the latest gathering of Oracle’s higher education customers at the Higher Education User Group (HEUG) Alliance13 Conference in Indianapolis. This is my sixth trip to the event and I decided to go heavy on presenting, submitting three proposals; I was simultaneously excited and disappointed that all three were accepted...

Monday, March 18, 12:45-1:15pm: Enhanced E-Business Suite Operational Reporting with OBIEE

Tuesday, March 19, 4:15-5:15pm: Fostering a Culture of Agility and Collaboration

Wednesday, March 20, 9:15-10:15am: Creating a Roadmap for Business Intelligence Transformation

That means I’ve got three decks to build between now and March 4th (the due date according to an email I received earlier this week). As if that weren’t bad enough, these three areas remain in flux (“dynamic” sounds better, though) for my organization -- I expect big developments in our BI program between now and my flight to Indianapolis, so the question is how long should I procrastinate? Or should I tempt fate and make pronouncements in my decks that I hope will be true by the time I present them? I have a feeling I’ll be pushing up against that due date!

1 Comments:

At March 4, 2013 at 12:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

http://www.perfectbss.com/

 

<< Home